Apprentice Commis Chef
Do you have a passion for food?
Do you want to join our talented team of Chefs?
After a successful second year of Jupiter Chefs Academy, we are seeking new Apprentice Chefs to join our recognised Commis Chef Level 2 Apprentice qualification in September 2019 (previously known as Professional Cookery Level 2).
- Gain experience whilst working in a real life working kitchen
- No experience necessary - Full training and support will be given
- Work closely and be supported by an experienced Head Chef
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Preparing and cooking menu's whether it be breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea or dinner
- Being able to read recipes and prepare and cook dishes to company standard
- Being able to move around and be trained in all sections of the kitchen
- Have a high standard of work practice and hygiene, and comply with health & safety standards
- Ensure minimum food wastage and maintain strict portion control
We are offering the successful apprentice a 35 hour per week over any 5 days on a 12-month fixed term contract, with the opportunity for permanent employment within one of our Jupiter kitchens once you have successfully completed the programme.
As well as earning whilst you are learning and being part of our team, we offer a number of adhoc rewards including discount shopping vouchers, discounted days out, monthly recognition schemes and an Annual Awards ceremony where you could be named our Apprentice of the Year! You will also have access to special discounted rates across our Jupiter Hotels and Accor Group (subject to qualifying criteria), Employee Assistance Programme and Healthcare Cash Plan to name but a few.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'