Apprentice Commercial Team Administrator
Bournemouth & Poole College has an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Commercial Team Administrator to join their team on a full time fixed term contract. In returnyou will receive a competitive salary of £8,295.47 per annum
Bournemouth & Poole College are the largest provider of further education and apprentices within the area. We have around 11,000 students that are from across the UK and the world. Our passion is education and transformation through skills and knowledge. We are proud to demonstrate high student achievement and our apprenticeship training ranks extremely highly - we are in the top 11 % of general FE colleges and top 6.5% overall including other providers for apprenticeship delivery.
About the role:
As our Apprentice Commercial Team Administrator, you will provide support across the team, with a major focus on assisting the BASE apprenticeship recruitment team with the administration involved with securing apprenticeship placements.
Responsibilities as our Apprentice Commercial Team Administrator:
- Data processing of all apprentice sign up information including the Ipegs system
- Liaison with the BASE team to ensure information is received and entered accurately and in a timely fashion
- Check we are audit compliant to ensure The College receives the correct funding for apprenticeships
- Support the team on advertising and processing apprenticeship vacancies
- Lead on using the digital apprenticeship service and ensure all information required is sourced from employers
- Work with BASE account managers to follow up and source the data above
- Work with the college Marketing Team on a range of activities including events, financial record keeping and first line response
- Support the Curriculum Administration and Customer Service team as required
- Manage the BASE contact line and email address
- File, scan and keep records as required
- Assist with the inputting of enquiry data into an appropriate College database
- Collect and distribute post
As our Apprentice Commercial Team Administrator, you’llideally have:
- Work experience dealing with customers
- Experience of using MS Office package especially Word and Excel
- Confident with a positive attitude
- A strong commitment toward successfully completing the Apprenticeship qualification in Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade 4 or above to include English & Maths
- Able to work and be professional when working amongst peers
As a member of support staff at Bournemouth & Poole College you can expect to receive a market rate salary and excellent benefits including:
- 26 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing to 29 after 5 years' service with the College
- Up to 5 days leave during the Christmas closure period
- Free parking at all of our college sites (where spaces are available)
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Enrolment into the Local Government Pension Scheme
If you feel you are the right candidate for this Apprentice Commercial Team Administrator rolethen please click ‘apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
The College is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults, and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be required to undertake appropriate safeguarding checks which includes an enhanced DBS check as well as providing proof of right to work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'