Apprentice Business Support Administrator
£16,000 per annum
Nottingham - NG2
Staffline currently has a fantastic opportunity for an Apprentice Business Support Administrator within our Shared Services in Nottingham - NG2. Working for the UK's largest recruiter and workforce provider, you will be the first point of contact for all clients, customers and visitors.
Working as part of a fast-growing company, you will be responsible for our ticketing system, enabling simplicity in delivering employee administrative requests and ensuring the customer is at the heart of everything we do.
Alongside the role you will be completing an apprenticeship, the level of which will be determined based on your prior experience, allowing you to develop your skills within administration.
Why work for Staffline?
At Staffline we believe in rewarding our people, so not only will you receive a competitive salary and comprehensive training within a nurturing environment, you'll also be given a range of benefits including:
- Holiday entitlement of 24 day per annum
- Free Fruit once a week
- Free breakfast and dress down day on Fridays
- Life Assurance at 4x's your basic salary
- Tram or Train to Work Scheme
- EE Discount Scheme on Phones
- Perkbox rewards - which includes discounts on high street shopping
The Apprentice Business Support Administrator Role
- Meet and greet all visitors, customers or clients to site
- Answering all calls from our main switchboard, transferring to the appropriate department as required
- Arranging travel including flights or train tickets and booking hotels for employees
- Responsible for all stationery orders, ensuring they are authorised and processed accordingly
- Managing incoming and outgoing post and distributing to the relevant departments
- Replenish utility stocks within Shared Services
- Booking rooms both onsite and externally
- General administration duties to support the business and ensure customer requirements are met during peak periods
Who we are looking for?
- You will be competent in using Excel, Word and Outlook
- You will be customer focused with strong communication skills
- You will have a proactive, driven and positive attitude
- The ability to prioritise workload with excellent organisational skills
- Strong administration skills and attention to detail
Staffline are an equal opportunities employer, which means we treat people fairly. We view all applications equally, regardless of gender, colour, ethnic background, religion, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or marital/family status.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'