Bridge Education are looking to recruit an office apprentice within our recruitment industry.
You will be assisting colleagues with a range of duties whilst we support you working towards a level 3 in Business and Administration.
Summary you will be working in our recruitment office based in Lostock Hall performing general administration. It should be quite a varied role in a busy environment.
In our busy office, no two days will be the same; you will be constantly learning and working with a wide variety of people from different disciplines.
- Photocopying, collation of information, filing and emailing
- Assist with marketing and promotion of courses.
- Making telephone calls, answering and routing calls
- Ensuring sufficient stationary is held in stock and making supply orders
- Arranging and booking travel and accommodation for colleagues
- Diary management and meeting room bookings
- Covering reception, greeting visitors, accepting deliveries and arranging for distribution of post
These are illustrative duties and the post holder will be expected to respond effectively to the requirements of the business.
Requirements and Prospectus
Apprentice, Office, Administrator
- Working Together.
- Respectful Communication.
- Planning & Organising.
- Quality Assurance.
- GCSE English & Mathematics to Grade C or equivalent
on-going training and development.
Training to be delivered
Business Admin Level 3
Maths and English Functional Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'