Our client, based in Peterlee, is looking for an apprentice Business Administrator/Stock Controller to work 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
As the Stock Control Apprentice, you will have a variety of responsibilities providing support to the Warehouse Supervisor. You will assist the Warehouse Supervisor in stock management to provide accurate and timely information, along with monthly reporting.
- Locating stock in the warehouse locations
- Stock checks
- Stock adjusting after investigations
- Occasional assistance with preparing paperwork
- Supporting the warehouse operation
- Any other ad hoc tasks required
- Great attention to detail, problem solving and query resolution skills
- IT Literate
- Ability to 'think outside the box’
- The ability to build good working relationships with internal staff
- Good communication skills and ability to escalate queries to the appropriate supervisor.
Application deadline: 20/08/2021
Salary: £16,120k per annum
- On-site parking
This is an apprenticeship position for a period of 12 months. The successful apprentice who completes their training and achieves the Business Admin Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard could be offered a permanent position with the company.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of GEM Partnership Ltd who are operating as an Employment Business.
- Administrative Duties
- Stock Control
- Stock Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'