Apprentice Business Admin - DAILY TRAINING - CAREER PROGRESSION - TABLE TENNIS/LEAVE EARLY
Finishing up School or college? Don’t know what course to study? Want to jump start progressing into a career? Want to work in a fun environment?
Java Recruitment are on the search for some; Lively, enthusiastic, confident, money driven, ambitious, target driven individuals to come and be part of a brand new team here at J-People.
Duties Include -
- Identifying and qualifying suitable clients.
- Sourcing clients
- PA work
- No cold calling
- Arranging calls for senior consultants
- Taking detailed job specifications.
- Translating and posting job requirements into adverts that will attract relevant candidates.
- Marketing through social media platforms to attract new candidates/clients (LinkedIn)
- Sending marketing material to potential and existing clients
- Extensive planning and time management.
Java Recruitment is a specialist provider of recruitment solutions in permanent and contract staff across specialist niche IT markets in the UK, Europe and the US.
J People consists of a large group of honest, proactive and successful head-hunters who operate in a procedure driven, professional environment.
Our benefits include:
- Apprentice wage, after 12 months pay rises + career progression
- Commission structure £50 per lead
- Potential to earn substantial performance related bonuses.
- Structured induction and training programme.
- Mentoring programme with a senior manager.
- 28 days holidays (inclusive of bank holidays) + afternoon out of the office at company incentive each month (equalling 34 days off the job on target).
- Reduced rate gym membership
- Achievers club Afternoon at a top restaurant for successful Consultants
The Java Recruitment training scheme is an integral part of our future growth strategy as we look to expand from 80 people currently to 150 in the next 12 months.
All candidates must be eligible to work in the United Kingdom on a full time basis. The minimum entry requirements are a degree in and subject or at least 5 A-C GCSE’s.