Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa
Apprentice Beauty Therapist - Level 3
- £200 per week - rising to £240 after 6 months
- Monday - Sunday (5 days on rota)
- 40 hours per week
- 1 weekend off in 4
- Free parking
- Free meals on duty
- Uniform provided
- Retail sales commission
- Discount on group hotel stays
- Incentives every three months throughout the apprenticeship including Elemis
Here at Rookery Hall Hotel & Spa we are committed to providing the service and treatments to our clients. We are currently offering the opportunity for an apprentice to join our team on site to learn from the very best. So, if you are passionate about a career here with us, then apply now!
Scope and Purpose of Role:
Provide effective spa treatments and a high degree of client care. Deliver retail targets.
- Deliver the client journey in line with company brand standards. Deliver advertised spa treatments in line with skill level, product house requirements/recommendations and client needs.
- Take opportunities to upsell. Maintain adequate stock levels to meet the needs of the business and place orders with the Spa Manager/Head Therapist. Minimise operating costs by careful use of products. Maintain secure product storage.
- Set up and clear down own treatment rooms maintaining high standards of cleanliness and hygiene practices. Collect, count and bag up used towels and robes. Keep equipment clean and in good working order. Report hazards and maintenance requirements.
- Undertake spa reception/host duties as required.
- Maintain regular communication by attending team meetings and relevant site meetings with apprentice assessor on a regular basis.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of spa industry trends. Lead own development needs.
- Adopt a flexible approach and assist in all areas of the club as business and member needs dictate. Carry out reasonable requests.
Maintaining profitability in line with service and standards delivery along with client expectations. Maintaining service and standards during peak business. Meeting stringent health and safety obligations.
-Ability to take instruction and act upon manager and guest requests
- Must have completed Level 2 in Beauty Therapy
Successful completion of your apprenticeship will open the door for further career development opportunities across the Hand Picked collection.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'