We are looking for dynamic individuals to join our Digital Apprentice Programme. This is an exciting opportunity for you to be part of an ambitious team that is looking to enhance its Service Management Capabilities. The Business Analyst Apprentice role will join Daisy Partner Services, Service Management team and develop management information systems that can assist with the routine management of contracted services and on-going service improvement.
The Service Management team acts as the customer advocate within Daisy Partner Services (one of three business units within Daisy), monitoring and reporting Service Performance on a number of key customer contracts whilst ensuring we meet contractual obligations. They also manage a continual service improvement process to increase customer satisfaction and service value.
Initially, you will learn the basics of service management, such as stakeholder engagement, SLA performance management and report preparation. You will work alongside and support qualified service managers so, straight away, you will be making an impact on in-life serviced accounts. From there, you’ll learn plenty of specialist skills tailored to your talents and competencies. These could include managing customer SLAs, risk, quality, improvement activities and contractual agreements, or leading your own areas of responsibility.
You will be working alongside functions within the business such as; sales, service desk, technical engineering and operational management and you will interface with customers utilizing social media such as Skype or via face to face meetings. You will train to become an integral part of the service management team.
The apprenticeship you will be undertaking is the IS Business Analyst apprenticeship standard at level 4 , this programme runs for approx 18 months and consists of modules that include a mixture of role specific and soft skills training as well as work-based assessments in conjunction with our training partner. We want to provide you with a platform to launch your career, to become a future leader and become the best that you can be. At the end of the Programme, you will have achieved a level of competency and accreditation that will allow you to further develop your career within the Service Management Team or other Daisy business units.
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Commit to the apprenticeship programme and strive to exceed objectives
- To provide support into the development of management information systems and on-going improvement of delivered services
- Some experience working in an analytical role previously or recently qualified in an analytical capacity and looking for work experience. Analytical thinker - the ability to analyse data to solve a problem
- Ability to identify patterns and trends in complex data sets
- Attention to detail
- Clear and confident communication skills
- Influencing skills and Initiative - Customer Service - the ability to understand, meet and strive to exceed the needs of internal and external customers by producing quality work and service
- Current UK driving licence desirable
- Level 2 English and Maths will need to be achieved, if not already held prior to taking the end point assessment of the apprenticeship programme
- GCSE Maths , IT and English at Grade C or above (A Level Maths desirable)
Daisy Group... About us
When Daisy Group was first established, it had a simple business model, to be an alternative provider of telephone lines and calls for UK-based small and medium-sized businesses.
Well over a decade later and both Daisy and the telecommunications industry are almost unrecognisable. As technology and the different types of communication have advanced, Daisy has continued to evolve to ensure that it is able to offer customers and partners a full suite of IT and telecommunications products and services.
Over the last decade Daisy has developed through a combination of organic and acquisitive growth. With a business-to-business only focus, Daisy now boasts more than 60,000 customers and supplies IT and communications to some of the UK’s best-known organisations.
Daisy provides a range of unified communications and IT services, including connectivity, voice, maintenance, as well as cloud and hosting solutions.
Our colleagues work hard to deliver for our customers and that is why we give them the recognition and rewards they deserve for their effort.
But working at Daisy is much more than just a fair salary. It’s about providing a range of benefits and opportunities to all our staff to make working with us enjoyable.
Our ethos is simple: the more you put in the more you get out.
Here are some of the benefits that we offer:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- Additional day’s holiday for every year of service, up to a maximum of 30 days.
- Holiday Purchase Scheme
- Company Sick Pay
- Childcare Vouchers
- Eye care Vouchers
- Discounted Medicash Membership
- Monthly reward scheme
- Daisy Deals - Everyone who works at Daisy has the option to take advantage of discounts and savings at over 1,200 retailers.
- Discounts on a range of Daisy products
Why work for Daisy?
It only takes a quick glance inside Daisy to appreciate the contribution of every single employee to our success.
Whatever our employees do - from sales and marketing to engineering and customer service - their dedication is helping thousands of UK businesses realise their digital potential.
In order to reach our target, we make sure that every person has the opportunity to create a long and successful career at Daisy. With so many varied roles across 30 sites throughout the UK, and various training and development programmes, the growth opportunities with us are boundless.
So if you’re an enthusiastic, driven and passionate individual looking to make a difference, you could be just the type of person we are looking for.
- Business Analyst
- Service Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job