£18,000 per annum
37.5 hours per week
We have an exciting opportunity for an Apprentice Asset Data Auditor to join our team in Reading.
You will have an opportunity to take responsibility for being the central auditor of asset data, ensuring that team processes and procedures are up to date and documented, and continually monitoring the asset creation administration process. You will also attend a 1 year course in Data Analysis earning the qualification of "EMC: Data Science Associate" as part of the role. Any classroom learning will be directly with the collage 3aaa which is based in Central Reading.
Key accountabilities and measures;
- To conduct regular audit checks on the integrity of the asset management data.
- To collate data, and monitor and report on team performance.
- To audit the data import process, and check the quality of source data and imported results.
- To maintain the Asset Data Team’s procedure’s.
- To assist the Asset Data Team’s procedures with reporting for the Asset Data Manager, highlighting any anomalies and recommending improvements.
- To recommend, coordinate and assist in data cleansing and archiving.
- To represent the Asset Data Team in the role of Assets IT Champion, assisting with upgrade testing and communicating system changes.
- To provide short, medium, and long term Major Repairs forecasts in conjunction with the Investment Manager.
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate will have/be;
- GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English grace A-C
- Excellent IT skills, including experience of all Microsoft Office applications; especially in Excel.
- Experience creating and maintaining VBA Macros, Pivot Tables, and other advanced features is desirable.
- Knowledge and experience using MIS Active-H Suite and/or similar IT Housing Management systems.
- Basic understanding of the principles of property maintenance and asset management stock condition survey information.
- Awareness of security standards and issues.
- Excellent verbal, written and numerical skills
- High level of accuracy and tenacity, along with attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills, as well as good judgment and a strong decision maker.
- Excellent organisational skills, able to manage conflicting workloads, and the ability to prioritise and meet deadlines.
- A flexible approach you work, and a willingness to learn new things.
- Must be Tenacious and able to think out side the box.
- Ability to use own initiative.
Appointment to this role will be subject to a satisfactory references and possession of a valid Right to Work document.
We are an ambitious social housing provider, with an annual turnover of £181 million and £1.7 billion in assets who manage around 31,500 homes in England for over 65,000 customers.
Our extensive portfolio consists of affordable properties for general rent, shared ownership and sale, alongside specialist accommodation such as retirement and supported living schemes for older and vulnerable people, Foyers and women’s refuges.
We offer an opportunity work for a leading social housing provider who transforms people’s lives; where each day brings new challenges as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
With a bold house-building programme and ambitious strategy, we’re poised for further growth and success, so if you’re committed, talented and passionate, Stonewater is the right place for you.
Closing date: 20 April 2018
Interview date: 3 or 4 May 2018
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job