Job Title: Apprenticeship Assessor / Trainer
Salary: Competitive dependant on qualification / experience
Job Type: Full Time - 37 hours a week
They have an exciting opportunity for experienced Assessors/Trainer to join their team. Working within the Apprenticeship Team at the College the Trainer/Assessor will be required to deliver high quality technical training to apprentices.
The primary role of the Trainer/Assessor is to support apprentices in completing their apprenticeship in a timely manner either through an end point assessment or an occupational qualification.
They are looking for enthusiastic, dynamic individual with a passion for teaching and learning to deliver within this area of our business. This rewarding role will allow you to draw on your experience to provide support to learners through the Apprenticeship within their workplace, enabling them to achieve their personal goals, if you are considering a career change or have current experience we would love to talk to you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Manage, develop and visit a caseload of learners monthly in line with the College policies.
- Visiting learners in the workplace, coaching and assessing them in line with their chosen apprenticeship
- To maintain quality standards by delivering the highest standards of training
- Liaising with learners, customers, internal and external verifiers and Management
- Creating learner portfolios to agreed internal and external standards
- Maintain records & systems to provide timely and accurate information
- Attend scheduled internal meetings to ensure consistent standards of delivery and quality is upheld as well as operational effectiveness
- Use engaging strategies to deliver learning to learners
Closing date: Friday 15th February 2018
Interview date: TBC
Please Note: In order for your application to be considered a covering letter will be required.
To apply for this role please click the APPLY button and attach your CV and explain why you're interested in this role.
Candidates with experience of; Engineering Apprenticeship, Building Maintenance Apprenticeship, Trainee, Junior Engineer, Trainee Technical Officer, Rail Engineer, Trainee Engineer, Graduate Engineer, Structural Engineering, Civil Engineer, Construction Engineer, Building Engineer, Civil Engineering, Structural Technician, AutoCAD, HNC, HND, Graduate, Apprentice Engineer will also be considered for the role.
- Structural Engineering
- Civil Engineer
- Junior Engineer
- Graduate Engineer
- Construction Engineer
- Trainee Engineer
- Rail Engineer
- Engineering Apprenticeship
- Building Engineer
- Trainee Technical Officer
- Building Maintenance Apprenticeship
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job