Apprentice Asbestos Surveyor
£14,000 + Benefits
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Due gaining multiple exciting contracts across the BMilton Keynes and surrounding area, this UKAS accredited asbestos consultancy are looking to further expand their friendly and talented team of asbestos professionals and are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and motivated Apprentice Asbestos Surveyor!
With over 15 years trading experience, this innovative company have seen rapid growth within the past few years and have built an impressive portfolio of clients in the public and private sector.
No experience is required as full training will be provided, however the ideal candidate will have a labouring background with passion and determination to develop a successful career through a structed training programme that will also include on-going development opportunities to further develop your skill-set.
The role of an Asbestos Surveyor:
- Undertaking Management, Refurbishment and Demolition surveys on a wide range of property types
- Uploading and recording accurate data using TEAMS systems.
- Collating data and generating comprehensive survey reports
- Ensuring all work carried out is in line with HSG:264 (Asbestos: The Survey Guide)
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the company's clients
- Full UK driving licence
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Good work ethic
- Flexible approach to commuting and out of hours work which will be required once qualified
- Ability to develop career through technical exams and audits
- GCSE A-C or equivalent in Maths, English and Science
- Asbestos Awareness Certification
- Previous experience working within the asbestos industry
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a fast-growing consultancy that are known for promoting from within and can open many doors in your career! This position is looking to get filled fast so if you would like to be considered for this role click the 'Apply' button now! For further information contact Angelina @ Penguin Recruitment on or send a query to .
Commutable locations: Northampton, Corby, Milton Keynes, Bletchley, Cambridge, Hitchin, Luton, Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, South East, East Midlands.
- milton keynes
- apprentice asbestos surveyor
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'