* Coordinate the Apprentice Scheme and Training programs for employees within the business.
* provide apprenticeship advice, guidance and support to managers and supervisors.
* provide advice, guidance and support to apprentices and line management responsibility where required.
* organise apprentice placements and liaise with supervisors ensuring compliance with all health and safety and safeguarding policies
* coordinate training and assessment, ensuring that you liaise with apprentices, assessors and local colleges as appropriate
* sign-posting to other training routes when appropriate
* liaise with external training providers to arrange training for employees (ie Health and Safety training).
* provide support as required relating to the core responsibilities of the role
* Keep accurate records of apprentice start and end dates with the purpose of monitoring that the learners do not exceed their Funding Planned End Date
* Undertake apprentice Inductions, including interaction with the apprentices to complete the necessary paperwork. * Work collaboratively with other services and suppliers as required
* Create and update Apprentice Personnel files and ensure Course files are in place
* Manage Awarding Body registration and certification process, adhering to strict timelines where necessary
* Ensure Apprenticeship starts, achievements and leaver paperwork are processed in a timely manner and keeping accurate records (either electronic or paper based, depending on what is more appropriate)
* Working alongside Project Managers and Senior Managers to support with training needs.
* Maintaining an accurate training record for all employees
* Booking employees unto training courses as required
* Working with the Health and Safety Department to ensure employees training records are up to date.
* all other relevant and aligned duties that relate to the core responsibilities of the role.
* To deal effectively with any issues that arise.
* To provide administrative support to the managers.
* To achieve accuracy and proper control of employee/ apprentice data on HR/Pay system, and in personnel files.
* To actively contribute to the team, making constructive suggestions for change
Experience of providing solutions-based advice based on a sound knowledge of best practice and agreed process * Has high levels of attention to detail * Ability to multi-task * Good IT skills including MS Outlook, Excel. * Outline Knowledge and some understanding of the framework of employment law.
Use of HR/Pay/Recruitment systems (or similar IT systems) to respond to queries from external and internal customers, undertake key transactions, and produce management information and reports * Strong customer focus and customer satisfaction skills * Will respond positively to developments that streamline and improve processes * Understands and can implement quality control processes * Good communication skills
- MS Outlook
- Excel. HR/Pay/Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job