Administrator Apprentice | Alfreton | £12,000 Per annum
SF recruitment are working with a well known engineering company in Alfreton to recruit a Admin apprentice, this role will enable you to complete your NVQ Level 3 in Business Administration so would be ideal for a school leaver/college leaver.
- Answer all incoming calls on an extremely busy switchboard 5 incoming lines, approximately 150 extensions.
- Greet all visitors including customers, members of the Public, couriers, etc.
- Sort incoming mail and ensure distribution to relevant departments including operating the franking machine and ensuring accurate post records are kept.
- Liaising with Couriers regarding collections and shipments including the relevant paperwork.
- Organising catering for meetings, training etc. Monitoring and liaising with event organisers to ensure all arrangements are catered for. Checking of orders for catering against invoices.
- Stationery - maintain stock control and ordering of all office stationery requirements including Company letterheads, compliment slips, etc.
- Christmas Cards/Diaries/Calendars - Ensuring the customer database and business contacts are kept up to date - coordination of despatch etc.
- To provide confidential administrative support to the Managers based at Venture Crescent, ensuring that all work is carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Prepare and distribute reports and management data on a daily/weekly/monthly basis
- Adhoc duties as required.
- Minimum GCSE in Maths and English Language
- QCF Administration Qualification or Equivalent (be willing to work towards)
- Some experience working in a reception/administration environment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'