- Fantastic entry level administrator opportunity to kick start your career
- Role situated in the heart of the business - operations team
- Great starting salary which will quickly rise
Make 2018 the year you kickstart your career! This is a fantastic opportunity for a school/college leaver to start their administration career. This financial services organisation is seeking an Apprentice Operation Administrator to commence with them in 2018.
Duties & Responsibilities of an Administrator will include:
- Data Entry
- Answering phones and dealing with customer queries
- Responding to customer emails on behalf of the organisation
- Processing invoices
- Working to strict deadlines
- General office administration support
Requirements of the role:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to use Outlook
- Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel)
- Good timekeeping and reliable
- Someone ambitious who wants to further their career
What's in it for you?
This is a fantastic opportunity for you to start your career! As an apprentice you will be given the opportunity to learn how every aspect of the business works, you will be learn new skills in database management and general office administration. Attractive starting salary is on offer which will quickly rise! Apply now with a copy of your most up top date CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job