Job title: Administrator - Apprenticeship
Wage: £206.25 to £225 per week
Start date: ASAP
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Administration, Level 2-3
My client is a well-established professional recruitment company based in Manchester city centre. The business specialises in legal and financial recruitment and has a strong reputation for the quality of their services.
Due to ongoing success, the business is looking for an organised and motivated individual to provide efficient and effective administrative support to the Financial Recruitment Team.
The post holder will be expected to efficiently undertake administration/clerical duties and be a flexible, 'hands on' member of the team.
- 20 days annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Full on the job training provided
- Genuine opportunity to progress within the company
- Achieve nationally recognised qualifications
Job duties and responsibilities:
- Answer inbound calls efficiently and accurately
- Deal with general candidate and client queries via telephone and email
- Log calls and update Bond with key information from candidates
- Advert management including advertising roles on job boards and liaising with the Marketing team to monitor advertising quotas. Additionally, you will be required to review competitor jobs board daily, as well as checking on CV boards for useful candidates daily
- Update any email failures and bounce backs in Bond to keep records up-to-date
- Update candidate tracker spreadsheets/whiteboards for Consultants, such as hot candidate and availability lists
- Support Consultants in the management of placements including completing audit requirements, , taking references, taking finishing assignment references, gaining right to work documents, updating spreadsheets where required
- Assist Consultants in chasing outstanding contractor timesheets on a weekly basis
- Email team and office whereabouts to the Central Services team on a daily basis
- Attending daily and weekly job meetings to ensure candidates and vacancies are prioritised correctly when taking incoming calls
- Deputising for consultants in their absence on the desk
- Database cleansing and updating
- Preparing marketing lists from database and internet research
- Supporting Finance specific marketing activity in preparation for meetings
- General office administration duties including scanning and photocopying documents
- Support the preparation for any upcoming external events including ordering supplies
- Ensure job adverts and candidate CVs are in line with the Sellick Partnership brand guidelines at all times
- Assist with ad-hoc projects to support the team as and when required
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Organised and meticulous, with excellent time management skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Confident phone manner
- Well-developed communications/interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Hard working and willing to learn from others
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job