Arco is a specialist consultancy working solely within the construction sales sector. Specialising in the recruitment of sales, managerial and executive positions coupled with a wealth of knowledge and contacts within the industry, we are an ideal partner, sourcing the right candidate for the right position.
Due to our on-going success and expansion, we are currently seeking a hard-working, driven and self-motivated Apprentice Administrator / Resourcer to work out of our stylish and modern Chessington office. This exciting opportunity will offer training however basic IT skills including; Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel are needed.
Key Responsibilities are as follows;
General Administrative Duties
- Keeping the CRM system up to date
- Keeping Candidate Resourcing Database up to date
- Updating Jobs on company website
- Register new candidates who apply via our website or consultant
- Calling new candidates who register to gain additional information
- Generating and sending invoices to clients, Credit control and chase late debtors
- Managing monthly expenses and VAT returns
- Creating Monthly Sales Meeting in preparation for delivery
- First Point of Contact answering the telephone and passing onto the appropriate consultant
- Manage office supplies and inventory for the Arco Office
- Making Resourcing calls to obtain names and numbers of potential candidates for consultants to call
- Assisting consultants with CV searching
- Keeping Placement Board up to date
- Keeping Candidate Start Board up to date
- Keeping Projection Board up to date
- Managing company Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook Accounts
- Dealing with GoogleAdWords and GoogleAnalytics
- Sending emails via AWeber
If you feel that you have the drive, commitment and enthusiasm to become an integral part of a fast-moving recruitment team then please apply to us now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job