Come and work for one of the UK's leading FE Colleges, graded outstanding by OFSTED. We excel in offering high quality, technical and professional education leading to professional and skilled employment through strong relationships with employers. B&FC is a major local employer with over 1000 staff and an annual turnover of £52m. Over 16,000 students choose to study at B&FC each year and over 1,000 employers choose to work with us.
An opportunity to come an join the high performing Student Administration team as an Apprentice Admin Officer at the Fleetwood Campus has become available working full time hours on a fixed term basis.
By becoming an apprentice at Blackpool and The Fylde College, you'll have the chance to study towards nationally recognised qualifications while gaining valuable work experience and also get paid.
In return, B&FC offers a competitive rewards and benefits package too including:
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) opportunities
- Free courses*
- Competitive pension scheme
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Sports facilities, including a fully-equipped Gym (Bispham Campus)
- Flexible working hours
- Free 'healthy' breakfast- (dependant on campus)
- Family friendly policies
- Access to mental health support and advice
- Free eye tests and healthcare schemes
- Free car parking
- Starbucks - dependant on campus
- Food outlets catering for a variety of choices, including Level 6 restaurant (Bispham Campus)
- Access to discounted on-site facilities including: Hair and beauty treatments, Bakery, Office and printing services
Before applying for this role please read the Job Description and Person Specification to ensure that you meet the criteria for this role.
If you are interested applying for this role, please click on the 'apply for this job' button and complete the online form.
In order to apply for this role the on-line form must be completed.
Please note the supporting statement within the online form has a limit of 1000 words so please be concise with your evidence.
You also have the option to upload your CV in support of your application at the beginning of your application.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'