Cameron James is working in partnership with a modern, progressive commercial broker who due to continued growth are looking to add an Appointment Setter to their team.
Working closely with the business directors you will play a key part in growing and developing the client base over the next few years. Contacting businesses directly with a view to arranging initial meetings in order for the business to tender for commercial business, in addition to this you will also play a key part in developing the interactive sales content on the company's new website
- Lead generation via an existing database and through proactive sourcing
- Identify potential customers and follow up to achieve new sales or, where appropriate making first contact to aid and book calls and appointments for Senior Sales Advisors.
- Follow up sales leads from sources and those generated by marketing activities
- Creation of e-mailers to make contact with potential customers
- Regularly follow up of customers and maintain records using a CRM system.
- Previous sales experience
- Target driven, motivated and tenacious approach
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a customer focused attitude
- business development
- commercial insurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job