We are currently recruiting for an Appointment Setter on behalf of a local company based in Milton Keynes. Within this role you will be responsible for supporting a very busy sales office and generating B2B appointments for the Field Sales Consultants. You will be responsible for building, maintaining and managing a database of potential and existing customers. This role is 90% telephone based and 10% admin.
Duties will include:
- Making outbound calls to local business' in and around Bucks, Herts, Beds and surrounding areas
- Managing the diary of your dedicated sales field consultant and arranging appointments for them to visit potential customers to demonstrate the products.
- Advising customers on products and selling the benefits
- Ensuring accurate records are kept of all communication with customers
- Ensuring correct communications are sent out to relevant customers
- Liaising with the sales dept with regards to potential leads
- Maintaining customer details and ensuring the system is kept up to date
- General administration
Skills required and preferred Experience:
- Great communication skills verbally and written
- Good attention to detail
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Organised and efficient with the ability to work under pressure
- Good Microsoft Office skills in particular Excel and Word
- Positive attitude
- Highly motivated
- Flexible approach to working
- Previous Telesales, lead generation or appointment setting experience
In return you will receive;
- A competitive salary plus commission
- Opportunity to work for an up and coming company who are growing at an amazing rate within a company who value their employees
Working hours are Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm.
If you would like to know more about this position please get in touch today!
Growth Recruitment are an equal opportunities agency who are working on behalf of a client.
- Lead Generation
- Appointment Making
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job