Appointment Setter - Sharston
£18,500 + £26,000 OTE in the first year
Do you have sales experience? Are you looking to move away from the call centre environment? Do you want to work in a luxury office? Are you interested in cosmetic procedures?
My client, a well establish private hospital is currently recruiting for a Customer Advisor to join their specialist team. Well regarded for their fantastic work environment and culture, this is a great opportunity to build your career.
They are looking for advisors to join their lively and ambitious team, full comprehensive training will be provided. The successful candidates will be responsible for providing a high standard of product knowledge and service to customers whilst thriving in their fast paced environment.
- Contacting customers who have previously made enquiries
- Booking customers in to see a consultant
- Discuss the different products and service to the customer
- Establishing the customers requirements
- Handling objections
- Building strong customer relationships
- Free on-site parking
- Easy links to the city centre and surrounding areas via tram or bus
- On target earning of £26,000
- Working in a luxury office
Ideal Candidate will possess
- Sale experience from any background
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience of working within a busy working environment
- The confidence to work to targets
- Previous experience within a similar role ideally within a contact centre
- A smart and professional manner
Working hours are 37.5 hours per week, working on a shift pattern from Monday to Friday 9am - 9pm. You will be required to work one weekend in four which will be Saturday 9am - 5pm and Sunday 11am - 4pm you will have two days off in the week when you work the weekend.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
- customer service
- outbound sales
- sales advisor
- sales consultant
- Appointment setter
- outbound customer service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job