Digiquip provides telecoms solutions UK SME's. At the heart of all our work is knowing our stuff, being transparent, creating great partnerships and sharing the passions of our customers.
Due to expansion we are looking to recruit a unique lead generation, appointment maker to join, and grow our team.
Duties include making outbound B2B calls to generate appointments for field sales executives, fact finding and data inputting.
This role will give an experienced telesales executive the chance to move into a team leader/supervisor role.
What we value:
- Always striving for excellence in everything you do
- Highly focused on getting things done, finding a way when others only see the challenges
- A passionate person who wants to get wholeheartedly behind the mission
- Someone who strives for excellence, always searching for a way to be better
- A team player who understands that collaboration is the key to success
- The Lead Generation Team will play crucial role in our business success focusing on our biggest and most promising prospects in the UK
You will be responsible for:
- Researching and generating new leads for Digiquip to pursue according to the profile of our key clients and top verticals.
- Following up on leads provided by the sales team.
- Identifying and qualifying relevant prospects and extract the right contact person from each company or append missing data using external data sources.
- Following up on and qualifying warm inbound leads arriving through our website or marketing events such as trade shows and webinars.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000 + Commission and Bonus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £18,000.00 /year
- Lead Generation
- Sales Executive
- New Business Development
- outbound sales
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job