Outbound Callers / Appointment Bookers Required in Cuffley!!
Location: Cuffley, Hertfordshire
Salary: £7.50 to £8.00 p/h (plus commission & individual incentives + weekly pay!)
Contract: Temporary to Permanent Employment
Shifts Options Monday to Friday:
- 9.30am - 12:15pm
- 5pm - 8pm
(You can also combine two shifts together to secure Full Time Hours)!
If you work 1 Saturday per month the hourly pay rate is increased to £10.00
If you work 2 Saturday's per month the hourly pay rate is increased to £12.00
If you work 3 Saturday's per month the hourly pay rate is increased to £15.00
If you work 4 Saturday's per month the hourly pay rate is increased to £20.00
Plus all the other 3 Saturdays worked that same month are back-dated to £20 per hour pay = £20 per hour x 16 hours per month = £320 extra pay if you want to work it!
A well-known Nationwide Brand in Cuffley are seeking passionate, energetic, full time Appointment Bookers to join their fastly expanding team. In this role you will be required to work alongside a fast paced Sales team, your role would be to book the Appointments and promote new deals!
You must be happy to make outbound calls to customers who have used the service before and keep them up to date with regards to new, exciting deals & promotions that have become available.
You do not need any experience for this role as Training in provided on-site, but you MUST be self-motivated, enthusiastic and very target drive!!
- Weekly pay
- Commission also paid on a weekly basis if targets are met
- Great location, close to public transport links
- Onsite parking is provided
- Full training provided by in-house Training Experts!
- Making 'Outbound Calls on a Daily Basis
- Achieve targets and exceed individual expectations
- Ensure all follow - up procedures to all potential customers are correctly maintained within the specified time scales
- Updating in-house system, as and when required with new data information / updates
- Excellent telephone manner with the ability to be persuasive
- Be motivated by commission and targets
- Want to work within a fast paced Sales Role
- Happy to make high volumes of out-bound calls on a daily basis!
- Lots of energy and motivation!
- Tenacious in pursuing the sales targets set
- Understanding and respect for others
- Able to provide a consultative approach and be confident in closing the appointment!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job