Appointment Setter / Sales Executive - Central Reigate
£22k - £24k per annum ote £30k - £32k
A unique business agency specialising in improving the customer service experience for UK and international companies is looking for an experienced appointment setter or sales person with experience setting appointments in a B2B capacity.
This position would suit a junior sales executive, looking to progress their career and take the next step towards a field sales role. The successful candidate will have experience of working within a SME environment, with a flexible and hands-on work ethic.
Duties & Responsibilities:
* To make first contact with all potential clients to qualify the lead and to make an appointment for the Sales Director or member of the sales team to attend a sales meeting.
* To help the Sales Director develop a written proposal following each sales meeting, taking responsibility, where instructed, to follow up the proposal.
* To research sales opportunities in key sectors and to work with the Marketing Executive to generate campaigns to target these prospects and/or developing a call/email/LinkedIn campaign to make direct contact with each prospect.
* Updating CRM to maximise opportunity and to develop pipe
* Attending meetings in a listening capacity to help develop knowledge and for career progression
The ideal person will have:
* A proactive approach and consultative approach to understand customer needs and requirements.
* Flexibility & adaptability: can deal effectively with people from a variety of levels and areas of business.
* Experience of using research tools and platforms to engage sales prospects, such as LinkedIn
* An enthusiastic attitude and eagerness to learn.
* Strong attention to detail.
* Strong communication and time management skills.
* Financial services, Business-to-Business or Customer Experience industry experience is a plus.
This company is going places and the successful candidate will enjoy a relaxed but motivating office environment. You will be mentored and progressed within the business with uncapped earning potential.
How to apply:
If you have the required skills for the role as detailed above then please apply via the link on this page. If you have any questions please contact Richard Hodges at Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- business to business
- lead generation
- appointment setting
- appointment setter
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job