Cordant People are currently recruiting for one of our national clients that are a large utilities based company in Liverpool who are now looking for a Scheduler/Appointment Coordinator to join their team.
Your role will be managing planned and unplanned gas and electric metering work for a team of around 30 metering technicians.
- Managing appointments that arrive on the day as a priority.
- Monitoring your meter technicians and their customer appointments throughout the working day..
- Ensure effective and efficient utilisation of team resource to planned work.
- Ensure all meter technicians who are due to work are signed on at their allocated shift start times and contacting them directly.
- Responsible for reporting any unanswered calls or absenteeism directly to the Scheduling Manager.
- Forming good working relationships with your metering technicians and peers.
- Experience with appointment making/diary managing is highly desirable.
- Friendly and polite.
- Able to deal with difficult clients or customers.
- Good with computer systems.
- Polished communication skills.
Pay Rate: £8.20ph
Shifts: Monday - Friday (8 Hour shifts varying between the hours of 7am-8pm)
We are currently looking to interview candidates immediately for the role. If you believe you meet the requirements for the role, are looking for a new challenge and available for interview immediately please apply.
Please note that due to a large volume of applications, we aim to contact all successful candidates within 5 working days of their application.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job