Our client are a large utilities based company in Liverpool are looking for a Scheduler/Appointment Coordinator to join their team. Your role will be managing planned and unplanned gas and electric metering work for a team of around 30 metering technicians.
Daily Duties include:
- Managing appointments that arrive on the day as a priority.
- Monitoring your meter technicians and their customer appointments throughout the working day..
- Ensure effective and efficient utilisation of team resource to planned work.
- Ensure all meter technicians who are due to work are signed on at their allocated shift start times and contacting them directly.
- Responsible for reporting any unanswered calls or absenteeism directly to the Scheduling Manager.
- Forming good working relationships with your metering technicians and peers.
To arrange an immediate interview call Charlotte on or email your CV
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an Equal Opportunities employment agency, and as such encourage applications from all sections of the community.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job