9 Group Ltd is a leading service provider of telecommunication and data services to UK business customers.
This role is heavily proactive and requires high-energy pursuit when dealing with our customers. You will conduct outbound calls to existing customers in order to arrange meetings for field based Business Development Managers. Alongside this you would gather feedback and add to our customer account information on the internal CRM (Salesforce) £18 - 20k Basic, plus£50 per sale (OTE £40,000)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Influence customers through positive and solution based conversations, arranging at least 20 meetings for field based Business Development Managers per week.
- Communicate with customers and effectively manage the Business Development Managers’ diaries when arranging meetings.
- Deliver success through the agreed marketing campaigns that are manged through SFC- training and conversation coaching will be provided.
- Manage and work through relevant "task" queue in Salesforce.
- Respond to customer communications on PBX and Network services retention.
- Manage existing customer data by gathering information from customers during the outbound campaigns.
- A pleasant and engaging telephone manner.
- Must be able to interact confidently with customers across all media.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong attention to detail.
- The ability to work as part of a team, with a common goal.
- Well-developed, proactive, can-do, customer centric attitude and behaviour.
- Clear ability to manage own workload.
- Pro-active approach to process improvement and problem solving.
- Enthusiasm, self-motivated & willing to operate flexibly.
- Knowledge of Salesforce would be an advantage.
If you like an exhilarating working environment, lots of challenges and a rewarding career, then this is the place for you. We offer great benefits including a free daily lunch!!
- Communication Skills
- Computer Literate
- Customer Service
- Outbound Calls
- Deliver Results
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job