Our client are a large utilities based company looking for an Appointment Coordinator to join their team. Your role will be managing planned and unplanned gas and electric metering work for a team of around 30 metering technicians.
To ensure the smooth and efficient running of a region containing up to 30 metering technicians. Each day you will monitor your meter technicians work schedule, with the aim of ensuring that each customer appointment is attended within the allotted timescale. Spotting any customer appointments that are at risk of missing the allotted timescale.
- Monitoring your meter technicians and their customer appointments throughout the working day.
- Managing jeopardy for all metering appointments within your region.
- Managing appointments that arrive on the day as a priority.
- Ensure effective and efficient utilisation of team resource to planned work.
- Ensure all meter technicians who are due to work are signed on at their allocated shift start times and contacting them directly if not. Responsible for reporting any unanswered calls or absenteeism directly to the Scheduling Manager.
- The role requires logical thinking to potentially problematic situations.
- Forming good working relationships with your metering technicians and peers.
- Monitor meter technicians appointments progress and ensure all appointments have been returned each day from their Hand Held Unit (HHU).
- If a meter technician has a failure of their HHU the scheduler is responsible for capturing the outcomes of their days work and updating the scheduling system accordingly.
- Any unplanned meter technician absences will potentially generate additional customer appointments. The scheduler is responsible for redistributing these appointments. If the scheduler is unable to redistribute the appointments they need to escalate to the scheduling manager.
- Handling inbound / outbound telephone calls from the operational field.
- To perform any other task commensurate with the role.
- To undertake any necessary training associated with the position
- It will be necessary to work with information technology and associated systems and, it will be necessary to maintain confidentiality and to observe data protection guidelines.
- Oracle experience is preferred but not essential.
40 hours a week, shift rotations:
- 8am - 4pm
- 9am - 5pm
- 10am - 6pm
- 12pm - 8pm
Holidays increase from 28 to 33 days after 12 weeks service.
Salary is £8.20ph
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job