We are recruiting for a leading provider of retirement benefits who, over the past couple of months have gone through a period of change, growth and expansion and are now seeking an additional Product Introduction Co-ordinator within their Retirement Division.
These are unusual and progressive roles that play a crucial part in their delivery to clients/customer, where responsibilities will include dealing with both inbound and outbound enquiries. This will include:
- Handling all levels of enquiries regarding their retirement products (product training is provided).
- Qualifying information and maintaining/updating databases and diary systems.
- Booking appointments for Consultants to visit the clients
- Assist with, and instigate the return on online form or applications packs etc.
- Ensure a prompt, friendly and efficient service is provided at all times.
- Manage and develop relationships
With a willingness to learn, your experience may have been gained within a retail and/or office environment etc, as full training is provided, however, it is essential that you possess excellent communication and organisational skills.
As mentioned, full product training will be given and in return, you can expect a full remuneration package including basic salary, general bonus potential, full benefits package and ongoing training, development and progression.
- Communication Skills
- Organisational Skills
- Product Training
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"