We are recruiting for a leading provider of retirement benefits who, over the past couple of months have gone through a period of change, growth and expansion. Due to this, they are now seeking a number of Co-ordinators within their Retirement Division. No industry experience is necessary as ful training will be provided.
These are unusual and progressive roles that play a crucial part in their delivery to clients/customer, where responsibilities will include dealing with both inbound and outbound enquiries. This will include:
- Handling all levels of enquiries regarding their retirement products (product training is provided).
- Qualifying information and maintaining/updating databases and diary systems.
- Booking appointments for the Consultants to
- Assisting with, and instigating the return on online form or applications packs etc.
- Ensuring a prompt, friendly and efficient service is provided at all times
As mentioned, no specific industry kowledge is required, as full ongoing training and progression is provided. All that is essential is that you are someone who is enthusiatic and willing to learn, coupled with excellent communication and organisational skills
In return, you can expect a full remuneration package including basic salary, generous bonus potential, full benefits package and ongoing training, development and progression.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Requirements
- Product Training
- Willingness to learn
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job