£26K OTE + 5% Pension
Amazing earning potential with this brand new role!
Our client, a specialist company associated with all things 'PRINT’ are looking to expand their sales team with fresh new energy to sell their products and services to prospective clients.
Sales experience would be ideal but not essential as full training is provided, however a money hungry attitude is a MUST!
- Identify new appointment opportunities from new for direct sales agents to carry out
- To clean and maintain the accuracy of information held on the system
- Using sales techniques to qualify and develop leads
- Develop and maintain first class knowledge of company products and services
- Ability to negotiate and upsell
- Handling any customer queries
- Previous telesales or direct sales experience is ideal but not essential
- Previous experience of achieving set sales targets and KPI’s, ideal but not essential
- Excellent customer service and communication skills via telephone, e-mail and face to face
- Ability to develop extensive company product and service knowledge
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
Due to a very high number of applications we are unable to come back to every candidate with feedback. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Your CV will be registered with us and we will keep you updated with any other positions that may be of interest. However please keep checking our website as new roles will be updated daily, Unico Recruitment wishes you the best of luck in your job search.
Unico Recruitment Ltd operate as an independent recruitment agency with over 20 years of experience supporting clients and candidates nationally across the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job