Job Title: Appointment Booker (INSURANCE)
Located: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary: £15,000 p.a Plus OTE
We are currently recruiting for a passionate, enthusiastic and professional outbound calling 'Appointment Booker’, to join a well-established and successful team within Stevenage, Hertfordshire.. This is an opportunity to work for an Award Winning Market Leader within the Insurance Industry.
- Permanent Contract
- £15,000 annual salary - Plus bonus incentives
- 26 Days Annual Leave (January - December) + Bank Holidays
- Contributory Pension
- Immediate start dates available!
Appointments / Quotes
- Achieve or exceed agreed volume of appointments & quotations generated from marketing data lists, or sales pipelines
- Ensure knowledge of company products, insurance providers & relevant regulatory compliance is met at all times
- Meet required volumes of calls, whilst keeping a high standard of service
- Meet required volumes for returning phone calls
- Maintain best standards with all clients, providing a service of excellence to all those you speak to on a daily basis
- Assess & direct enquiries to relevant departments and individuals
- Identify and pursue cross-selling, up-selling & similar opportunities as and when required
- Utilise all leads provided to you by the company, develop new & efficient ways to increase the quote volume
- Run a prompt, efficient diary system, ensuring all databases are kept updated accurate and on time
- Communicate new & innovative ideas
- Assist in training new staff as required by the business.
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in both permanent and temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012 and New Business of the Year Award in 2013 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME businesses throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"