Applications Support Manager -Application Manager-£50,000
My client is a market leader is one of the market leaders in the retail sector. They are currently looking for an Application Support Manager to manage the applications deployed into their retail stores.
The successful candidate be accountable for results, the ability to delegate confidently and have strong people management skills who can manage, encourage and recognise team members.
- Work as part of a global application environment for global apps such as Oracle
- Alignment with the Service Transition process for new applications coming into the team
- Ownership of support contracts and managed service agreements for applications
- Ensures vendors are accountable and delivering against commitments
- Effectively applies our methodology
- Manages engagement reviews
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on regarding applications through roadmaps and retirement process
- Manage interdependencies (internal & external)
- Ensures process and support documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Align applications with GIS strategy where possible for application deployment
Essential Job Qualities
- End to End application delivery experience from concept through to deployment and BAU.
- Experience of managing relationships and deliverables in a multi-vendor service migration project
- Experience of having worked for a similar large-scale organization in a highly matrix managed environment
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Methodical in approach
- ITIL certification (desirable)
Inquisitive and tenacious to root out and resolve issues and potential problems before they become risks to overall programme p
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job