Location: Evesham, Worcestershire
Salary: £20,000-£25,000 (depending on experience)
A well-established supplier of innovative rotary and linear power transmission is looking for an Applications Support Engineer with an interest in mechanics or engineering principles to join their successful team.
For over 35 years experience, they have offered first-class engineering support to their clients.
About the Role:
As their Applications Support Engineer, your role will involve:
- Working on diverse and interesting mechanical engineering projects
- Working closely & building rapport with both newly identified and existing customers and suppliers (in the specification of rotary and linear products)
- Expanding the business through upselling
- Producing sales reports
- Investment in your sales and product training will be provided if needed!
- Real interest in mechanics or engineering principles
- Looking to develop career in sales engineering
- Highly proactive, flexible and hands-on approach
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Creative-thinker and problem-solver
- Background in engineering or sales (preferable)
Sound interesting? Click on the APPLY button now.
Candidates with experience in or previous job titles including Sales Executive, Technical Sales Manager, Business Development Manager, Field Sales, Technical Account Manager, Sales Engineer, Technical Engineering, B2B Sales may be considered.
- Field Sales
- Sales Executive
- Technical Engineering
- B2B Sales
- Business Development Manager
- Sales Engineer
- Technical Account Manager
- Technical Sales Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job