"Push For Health. Push For Life. Push For a Better Future."
We are Push Dr, the award winning and fastest growing Tele-Health company in Europe that allows you to see a GP on any device within 6 minutes. We are the leading provider of Private GP Services today and now, even more exciting, we’re building our future products that will transform the Health industry forever.
"Greenfield and very exciting", we are investing heavily in our technology and there is no better time to join. It’s going to be a fun journey, fast paced and ground-breaking.
Few Highlights to date:
- ¢26m series B funding secured in June 2017 (the largest ever tech investment outside of London)
- Employee growth from 4 to 110 in 18 months. Plan to be 200 by the end of 2018.
- Built an amazing team (employees have come from some of the fastest growing companies in the UK: Deliveroo, AO.com, Just-Eat, Treatwell, Hut group and more)
- Won numerous entrepreneurial and digital awards already for innovation
- New state of the art City Centre offices (Feb 2018)
Could you be tempted to join us on our amazing journey in Manchester City Centre?
ROLE: APPLICATION SUPPORT ANALYST
This role exists to investigate application issues experienced by our patients and doctors, to understand the root cause of these issues and prioritise bug fixes for the development teams.
The Application Support Analyst will be the bridge between our customer support and our software development teams.
- You will investigate technical incidents which may arise from a patient or doctor query and our central monitoring systems and work this incident through to resolution.
- You will have a broad technical knowledge of databases, software and be comfortable reviewing logs and identifying patterns which lead to support issues.
- You will be comfortable communicating at all levels, from leadership to administrative teams and will be comfortable dealing with changing priorities.
- You will be comfortable participating as part of an on-call rota in order to support our business which operates currently from 6am-11pm 365 days a year.
- Strong technical knowledge, ideally with web, mobile applications, API’s and databases
- Strong technical knowledge in .net, SQL Server
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure an advantage
- Strong investigation skills, and an ability to learn quickly
- Strong communication skills able to communicate non-technically where required
- Able to work under your own direction and engage people across the business for information as required in order to achieve a successful resolution
- Some infrastructure knowledge such as WAN, Servers and Cloud platforms
- Familiar with putting in knowledge sharing and training sessions for 1st / 2nd level teams for simple issues and driving first call resolution
Launched in 2014, we provide everyone in the UK with on-demand access to GP care through their phone, tablet or computer all within six minutes. Join our live video surgery online or through our app and connect live to a registered UK GP. Discuss your issues from the comfort of your home, workplace or while on the go in a private, safe and secure setting. We’re growing at a phenomenal pace and we’re looking for amazing people to join us on our game-changing adventure to make millions of people healthier & happier. Could you be tempted to join us on our amazing journey?
The people we’re looking for: Willing to push the boundaries | Able to think outside the box | Intelligent |Not afraid of hard work | Leaders in their field | Keen to progress
For more information on us, speak to our recruitment partner today:
Jody Marks @ MRJ: / pushdr@
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job