Applications Specialist - Intapp Open / Wall builder
Application Specialist required to join an expanding global organisation based in Glasgow City Centre.
You will be joining the IT Solutions team, responsible of the management of multiple industry specific Legal platforms; namely Intapp Wall Builder and Intapp OPEN. You will be involved in managing and supporting all activity across the application environments, getting heavily involved in both BAU and project activities. On top of this you will work to continually improve service, process and standards ensuring they remain enterprise ready and to the highest industry standards.
You will work closely with all aspects of the business, particularly senior IT figures and Service Delivery Specialists, so you must be comfortable liaising and working on projects with the wider business.
The ideal candidate will be forward thinking, capable of working independently as well as in a very skilled team. You will possess excellent SQL database skills with data management experience; TSQL, SSRS and MSSQL administration skills for server administration and will have an in depth knowledge across Intapp Open and Wall Builder.
- Daily monitoring and management of the internal systems within the application environment - Primarily, Intapp OPEN and Intapp Wall Builder
- Continually reviewing and improving the core application services, processes, standards to ensure they remain enterprise ready and best in class
- Creating and managing forms, notifications, integrations, workflows and users
- Set up an development of SSRS reports
- Technically contribute to the company's applications roadmap and strategy, for all applications
- Research into emerging technologies and trends, establishing new systems and software upgrades for the company
- Ensuring that applications are running accordingly within agreed SLA's
- Experience of Application installations, configurations and management
- Experience supporting extranet technologies - InfoPath, SharePoint etc
- Strong awareness of full application lifecycles
- Experience of Intapp OPEN Administration modules and Intapp OPEN database
- Experience of Intapp Wall Builder would be a distinct advantage
- Database Skills: SQL / TSQL / MSSQL / SSRS / Client Document Management System
- Microsoft Technologies:Windows 7 / Microsoft Office 2010 / Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 / Active Directory / SQL Server Admin 2005/2012 / Microsoft Security Stack
- Web Services: API or Third Part Technology
- XML: Intermediate Level for system administration and modifying of various elements within the data, XPath.
If this sounds interesting, please apply straight away, or call Callum Hunter for an informal chat on .
Application Support / Applications Specialist / Contract / Glasgow / Legal / Law / SQL / TSQL / MSSQL / SSRS Client Document Management System / Windows 7 / Microsoft Office 2010 / Windows Server 2008 R2/2012 / Active Director / SQL Server Admin 2005/2012 / Microsoft Security Stack / API or Third Part Technology / XML / System Administration / XPath. / ServiceDesk+ / Jira / Glasgow
- Application Support / Applications Specialist / Contract / Glasgow / Legal / Law / SQL / TSQL / MSSQL / SSRS Client Document Management System / Windo
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"