Reporting to the technical director, you will be responsible for:
- Development of technology and products to meet customer requirements
- Supporting the development of commercial opportunities through experimental studies on customer samples; including data collection, analysis and report preparation and presentation.
- Demonstrating the products to prospective and existing customers
- Promoting the technology at conferences and trade shows
- Providing customer insights to direct product and technology roadmaps and software specifications
- Forging strong technical relationships with customers to assist in the closure of commercial contracts
- Providing applications support to customers
To be considered for the position you should be a motivated and creative individual, with an exceptional academic background in physics, qualified to a minimum of BSc level in Physics ideally with further study or commercial experience in X ray imaging.
Our clients are prepared to consider candidates at entry level or professional level, and offer a highly competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference DH41858 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job