You will lead the application team and delivery of ice cream and frozen desserts projects. You will co-ordinate feasibility and scale up trials on site working closely with development teams.
To be seen as the Kerry "go-to" expert on customer needs in relation to finished products and processes and provide expertise
Work closely with the EUM team and support priority business initiatives to help deliver growth in key ice cream and frozen desserts projects by translating Kerry application and technology capability into sales of industrial ice cream and frozen desserts.
- Supports the SEUM lead in the review of opportunities from commercial teams and directs these to Portfolio (existing products) or Technology for NPD where appropriate
- Has technical understanding of key customer types, their manufacturing processes, NPD systems and finished products, brand and development standards
- Is an expert in applying Kerry Technology offerings into ice cream and frozen desserts. Deploys expertise in Applications to select the right Kerry technologies to best meet customer needs, including optimizing cost in use and customer value creation
- Understands key customer requirements, trends from the markets, end consumer, regulatory environment and process developments and transfers to the relevant Kerry Technology groups to ensure portfolio is kept up to date and meets EUM needs.
- Responsible for testing of Kerry technologies in EUM applications
- Responsible for devising systems to demonstrate Kerry Technologies
- Provide support and training to the commercial teams, to enable them to select Kerry Technologies for the Customer that are relevant to the specific EUM
- Customer engagements;
- Manage customer interface Kerry RDA to customer RDA
- Manage Customer Presentations as needed
- Technical background with food science based degree
- Significant experience in ice cream and or application/R&D/NPD roles
- Significant experience in ice cream manufacturing/processing
- Experience in customer interaction and technical support
- Ability to interface with other business functions, especially sales, R&D technologists, and senior management level within the business
- Working knowledge of supply chain in confectionery and cereals
- Working knowledge of ice cream product NPD from concept, prototyping through to market expansion
- Working knowledge of ice cream industrial applications across multiple markets/geographies
- Fully mobile - role based in Naas but mobility to support sales focus and customer technical support across entire EMEA region
Location: Naas Travel: 25% to Kerry Regional Satellite Applications Centres and Customer Sites Languages: Fluent English and preferable a second language
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job