Reed Engineering are delighted to be working closely with a very well recognised, large scale manufacturing business based in Cramlington who are seeking to recruit an Applications Engineer. To be considered in this role you MUST have previously worked in an Applications Engineer based role and be available at 4 weeks (or less) notice. This is a full time and permanent vacancy with a truly fantastic employer who will offer a secure long lasting career, with the ability to work from home during these difficult times.
As Applications Engineer some of your key duties will include:
- Responsibility over all technical aspects of tenders.
- Collaboration with customers, developing further relationships with our technical staff.
- Performing a detailed review of customer RFQs to finalise requirements and select/apply relevant systems and products.
- Prepare / support design reviews.
- Providing calculations for tenders where necessary.
- Supporting the sales staff in meetings with customers to present and review tenders.
- Prepare technical case studies and data sheets.
- Provide applications support to the project execution team throughout life of contract.
- Identify 'continuous improvement' ideas.
- Maintain an awareness of the companies products.
- Follow safety guidelines and apply them in all aspect of work.
Essential skills & qualifications
- HNC in an Engineering discipline.
- Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD user or professional.
Desirable skills & qualifications
- BEng Mechanical Engineering (or other Engineering discipline).
- EngTech status or above with IMechE (or equivalent engineering body).
This really is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door with a brilliant employer who can offer a work/life balance and a long-lasting and safe career. If you think this sounds like the perfect next opportunity for you, please apply immediately to avoid disappointment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'