This is your chance to join a team of experienced and like-minded engineers who enjoy a relaxed, socially inclusive and professional environment that allows them to deliver high quality solutions to clients.
Enigma People Solutions’ amazing client develops custom automotive centric ICs using ARM Cortex-M based micro-controllers and integrate Analog and mixed signal, RF and Power Management IPs bringing a complete solution to their international customer base.
The Applications Engineer collaborates with engineering and the sales and marketing team to help represent the customer perspective inside the company to make a strong internal business case and in doing so identify and win business opportunities for the company. The scope of responsibilities includes customer identification, account development, winning deals, negotiation, contract administration and long-term account development and championing the customer’s requirements.
This role is key to develop and drive continued growth by leveraging core strengths while finding creative ways to apply those strengths to customer issues. The role needs to work collaboratively with the marketing and engineering teams to identify opportunities, develop and win designs. The role should also help marketing with identification of customer needs leading to new product concepts, roadmaps and associated strategies.
The role has responsibility for helping win key business at target accounts and overall responsibility for building and maintaining technical credibility with the customers. This includes testing the product to ensure it matches customer requirements, needs and expectations and helping the engineering team deliver fit for purpose solutions to the customer.
- Technical debug of customer-related issues, coordinating with the Engineering department as required, and acting as the representative of Engineering in front of the customer
- Analysis of customer requirements for fit with existing or potential products and capabilities
- Identification of new business opportunities and classification by attractiveness, technical difficulty, added value likely offered/affordable to produce
- Collaboration with sales, marketing and factory apps team to gain accurate and collated information on opportunities
- Management, tracking and progression of customer-related technical issues, expediting resolution of problems and complaints
- Day to day management of time to appropriately deploy their resources in the most effective way
- Technical Sales material - use, familiarity and modification of material to optimise it for customer requirements
- Participation and initiation of customer-related seminars and meetings to promote capabilities in order to proliferate the use of products among the customer base
- Identification of material needed to help drive sales and technical adoption of products and assistance in initiating and writing such material
- BSc in Electrical Engineering or related engineering field
- Knowledge of microprocessor-based mixed-signal embedded systems, including firmware development and use
- Strong sense of customer orientation
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Engineering credibility in front of customers and internally
- Demonstrated ability to confront tough issues and work under commercial pressure
- Position reports to EVP of Sales and Marketing.
- Embedded Systems
- Technical Sales
- Mixed Signal
- Technical debug
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'