Brewster Pratap Engineering Division are working with a Sheffield Engineering business as they look to recruit an Applications Engineer.
This position will be based at the company's Headquarters in Sheffield with regular opportunity to work at our customers' sites throughout the UK in support of the contractual agreements relating to training and machine pass off requirements.
- Close liaison with and support of our sales team on customer sales enquiries
- Machine demonstrations
- Deliver in-house and on-site operator training courses and machine pass-off requirements
- Post sales customer support
- Utilization of CAM systems for 3 and 5 axis milling, multi-axis turning
- Experience in the operation and programming of CNC turning centres, CNC vertical & horizontal machining centres utilizing both conversational & ISO programming techniques is a requirement. Knowledge of Fanuc, Heidenhain & Siemens controls, part probing, CAD/CAM and systems for 3 and 5 axis milling and multi axis turning machines.
- Experience with modern cutting tools & machining methods is essential.
- Excellent control system knowledge - Heidenhain, Fanuc, Siemens.
- Customer facing skills
- Wide ranging production engineering / machine shop experience
- Knowledge of current manufacturing processes, tooling and fixtures
24 days holiday + stats
Private Medical Insurance
Brewster Pratap Engineering is a division of the Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focusing on the recruitment of talent in engineering, technical and operations jobs in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of accountancy and finance recruitment we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on engineering Jobs, engineering recruitment, manufacturing Jobs or manufacturing Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'