Job title: Applications Engineer
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
Salary: £32,000 to £35,000
Benefits: Company car (BMW, Audi), up to 15% bonus, great pension
Do you want to work for an innovative company within their sector? A company who thrive to design products to counteract the present day's challenging operating conditions? A great client of Search Consultancy is now recruiting for an Applications Engineer to join their team in Leeds.
Our client has over 127 years' experience in designing a range of oils, fluids, and greases. Their head office, which is based in Leeds, operates across a number of countries worldwide, offering solutions to nearly ever facet of industry, and with over 100 distributors stocking and supplying their product, they are truly global.
They have an exciting opportunity for an Applications engineer to join their highly successful team, providing an efficient and robust technical service to their commercial teams, and assisting in meeting commercial objectives/KPI's.
Your role will involve:
* Support to the technical functions
* Ensuring best practise training and product training is carried out
* Visiting clients
* Assisting with the New Product Development process
* Carrying out field tests and/or field trials
* Resolving technical issues
* Updating of technical documentation
* Creation of technical documentation
To be considered for this role you must be:
* Ideally degree qualified either within Mechanical Engineering or Chemical Engineering related subject
* HNC - with relatable experienced or be apprentice trained
* Flexible - this position may require UK and International travel
* Good communications skills and IT skills
* Full UK driving license required
Company car scheme, competitive salary, company and personal performance related bonus, free parking on site, excellent contributory pension scheme, 25 holidays per annum and free on-site gym.
Please contact Josh Bridges at Search Technical in Leeds on for more information, alternatively e-mail
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- Support Engineer
- Application Engineer
- Applications Engnieer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job