Applications Engineer - Permanent
Do you come from a strong technical background? Are you experienced with supplying technical solutions? Do you have knowledge of electronics (ideally within the automotive sector)?
In this role you'll be responsible for solving technical issues that customers are facing, be responsible for the development and delivery of solutions. Will need good communication skills as you will be dealing with the customer support team and the customers on site.
The day to day duties for the Applications Engineer position to include:
* Successfully deliver solutions to the customers technical issues
* Work with the sales team to deliver solution plans
* Communicate with internal and external stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered successfully
* Work with customer service team to ensure installs are correct
* Support the sales team with technical assistance
My client is a technology leader in fleet management, insurance telematics, optimisation and dashboard camera systems. They have an exciting opportunity for a Application Engineer to join there growing team.
For the Applications Engineer position we are looking for:-
* Engineering degree or relevant experience
* Strong understanding of electronics
* Good problem solver
* Project management experience would be desirable
* Experience working in a customer facing role
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
The organisation offers a generous benefits scheme consisting of 25 days annual leave, pension and life assurance. The role also comes with progression opportunities and excellent training is on offer.
If you think you would be qualified for the role above and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job