MAIN PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To support and develop special applications of existing products to meet customers needs.
· Produce CAD drawings and engineering information for special applications of existing products
· Liaise with external Sales teams, production and engineering to ensure that applications changes and all relevant information is provided in a clear concise manner to suit the various areas within the business and external customers
· Provide estimations and pricing to suit any applications with support and authorisation from the Applications Manager
· Ensure that all records and data relevant to changes or projects is maintained and archived
· Work with the customer services areas to ensure that applications projects are identified prior to initial quotation and managed within the applications area
· Work with designated major accounts to provide a high level of customer support and assist in managing the flow of quotations being provided and orders being processed through the factory
· Develop a close working relationship with ASMs and company agents to ensure a high level of technical support is provided to our external customers.
· To attend site meetings as required to understand customer requirements and provide clear concise information and develop solutions wherever needed and cost effective to do so
· Carry out any tasks that can be reasonably achieved when expected to do so by Line Manager, Company Directors and or BDM
· Adherence to all relevant company procedures and processes.
· Maintain a good working relationship with your management colleagues, customers and suppliers.
Please send your CV to <mailto:> or apply within.
- Applications Engineer
- CAD drawings
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job