The successful candidate will report to the Engineering Development Manager and assist in reviewing engineering projects and formulating plans for development and implementation where necessary.
The Application Engineer's duties will include:
* Develop manufacturing processes within the organisation to increase efficiency and improve quality.
* Programming, setting and operating of modern CNC machines.
* Produce clear and concise reports and documentation to support the work.
* Introduce modern manufacturing techniques and drive best practices process.
* Support the development of a modern continuous improvement and lean manufacturing culture across the organisation.
* Working with customers/suppliers to understand their needs and requirements to complete tasks.
We are very keen to speak to candidates with the following skills and experience:
* HNC or above in an engineering discipline
* Experience working within a manufacturing environment
* Knowledge of lean manufacturing methods
* Experience with Fanuc, Mazak, Mazatrol, Okuma OSP etc.
* Familiarity CAD/CAM packages SolidWorks and Edgecam
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leading and innovative team.
To apply for this position please send your application or call for all enquiries.
Elevation Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruitment consultancy dealing with senior engineering, technical and operational positions in South Yorkshire and the surrounding regions. If you match the specified criteria and are interested in discussing the position in more detail, we would love to hear from you.
Please visit our website at www.elevationrecruitmentgroup.com for more information on:
- Engineering Jobs or Engineering Recruitment
- Manufacturing Jobs or Manufacturing Recruitment
- Continuous Improvement
- Value Stream
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job