£30k to £45k + £5k bonus + company car and benefits
The Position - Applications Engineer
This is not a sales position, but a technical support role suited to someone who has an electrical CAD background. As Pre-Sales Applications Engineer you’ll work primarily with planning to prepare and deliver presentations to prospects during the acquisition phase.
For this role requiring electrical CAD, the person will ideally be centrally based and be home based covering a Midlands territory which occasionally could entail some UK wide travel
The Position in Brief:
- Pre-sales activities, Customer presentations and solution demonstrations
- Prospect and customer development, coaching, analysis
- Build industry know how using your electrical CAD expertise
- Project management (CAE system integration and Implementation)
- Handle specifications, project plans
- Onsite customer consultation and training
- Presentations at trade shows utilising your electrical CAD knowledge
- The job involves extensive travelling in the UK and Ireland
What we’re Looking for:
- An electrical CAD skill set
- Control Instrumentation, Process or Electrical engineering background.
- Preferred experience within technical pre-sales or as product specialist, with a background in the electrical or process industry
- As an EPLAN Application Engineer you need to understand the business process of our client’s prospects, customers’ needs and bottlenecks to be able to transform these functions and services from our portfolio.
- Strong communication, networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong business acumen with the ability to influence at the various levels of the organization
- Strong team worker with interface to sales with a pro-active attitude
For this Applications Engineer, our client provides innovative Engineering CAE solutions and they’re Europe's leading CAE developers offering complete integrated solutions for thee engineering process including Electrical, P&ID and Pneumatic and Hydraulic design and Mechanical Design predominantly within the industrial manufacturing sector.
This Applications Engineer position is somewhat urgent so your speedy response would be most appreciated. Being part of a global organisation, this role offers an excellent opportunity with local and international big, exciting clients and partners. You’ll become an expert on the industry’s leading products in the E-CAD market. The platform is German developed engineering software for the electrical, fluid and process industries and our client is a market leader in Electrical CAD solutions with headquarters in Germany and subsidiaries wo
- Electrical Design
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Instrumentation
- Engineering Process
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job