Job: Application Engineer
Term: 6 Month Contract
A new contract opportunity for an application engineer with key experience in the transmission & distribution sector to work on a customer facing 6-month contract.
The role will require a candidate with good control systems knowledge in addition to familiarisation with National Grid Ancillary Services. The successful candidate will be undertaking technical surveys on site and acting as liaison between the engineers & customers.
- Electrical Engineering Background in Transmission & Distribution
- Control Systems Knowledge
- Understanding of national grid ancillary services: DSR, FFR, EFR, STOR
- Experience with use of battery storage in power distribution networks
- Driving license and willingness to travel to customer sites
If this role is of interest please apply with an updated CV!
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- electrical transmission distribution control systems national grid battery storage DSR
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job