The primary responsibilities for this position is to provide the engineering department with technical and engineering support for our CAD Systems with any related engineering automation of those systems.
Our client are a large manufacturing business based in Bath and are looking for an experienced Applications Engineer to join their busy site.
The main responsibilities for the Applications Engineer will include:
1. CAD System Technical Support and enquiries
2. Provide training for CAD system to Bath users + support to the Division where required
3. Liaise with IT to ensure controlled backups are done, PC's are maintained and spec'd for CAD use
4. Evaluate new software releases and CAD system enhancements
5. Maintenance of automated drawing systems (Installation drawings / Drive Bush Etc.)
6. Customization of CAD software or systems though programming languages where required
7. Assist other CAD Application Engineers in ensuring systems / documents / data is controlled and robust
8. Aid with the setup and management of Bluestar / AX components.
The successful Applications Engineer will have:
Mechanical or Electrical Engineering experience - To HNC/HND or equivalent with experience
- Strong CAD System Knowledge
- Experience within Electro-mechanical engineering business would be beneficial
- A good understanding and knowledge of programming skills
- Some experience of Rotork products / Bluestar / AX / SharePoint would be an advantage
£35,000 - £40,000 depending on experience
- Applications Engineer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job