A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Applications Engineer to join a leading European business. The business has a UK manufacturing base however has sites in Netherlands, France, Germany and Belgium. As an organisation they are continuously growing and due to recent expansion additional requirements within the Engineering team have now emerged. The role will consist of overseeing and advising on matters of application on productions both at base and out on site.
Responsibilities of the Applications Engineer:
- Project manage trial site installations & monitoring at client's premises including reporting on performance.
- Review all special requests from customer and convert these into a requirement list for the product design engineers to work from.
- Offer experienced guidance and address technical concerns as raised by key accounts and customers.
- Write commissioning checklists, reports and manuals to ensure successful delivery.
- Attend site as and required to work with customers to resolve issues.
- Ensure you're aware of the latest technologies in the Building services sector to identify any suitable for commercial exploitation or that may pose a risk to the company.
As a business my client likes all employees to demonstrate four key attributes within their role. Deliver Results - Set self-targets to achieve goals as both an individual and business. Team Working - Find out how others work, how they can help you progress and how your experience can assist within their operations. Decision Making - Is prepared to make a call and take difficult decisions to market. Critical Thinking - should be capable of balancing product performance against manufacturing, cost and function metrics.
Technical requirements of the Applications Engineer:
- BEng in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Building Services Engineering or similar.
- Experience in building services / HVAC sector
- Familiarity with all aspects of building services, but not limited to:
- Able to read, interpret and follow M&E drawings.
In return my client offers a fantastic remuneration package including a salary of £40,000, pension, healthcare and career progression!
Gleeson Engineering & Manufacturing is a specialist recruiter of leadership roles and technical specialists on both a permanent and temporary basis, into a number of industries including automotive, aerospace, general manufacturing and FMCG. Please visit our website www.gleeson-rg.com for further information about our services and to view all of our roles.
To apply for the Applications Engineer position, please click on the "apply now" button and your CV will be sent directly to the responsible recruiter. We will respond to successful applicants within 7 days, however please feel free to get in touch if you would like any further information about your application.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job