Seeking an Applications Engineer with experience in system simulations to work for a global engineering consultancy based in Shoreham.
As Applications Engineer you will be responsible for supporting and growing the UK customer base on their use of physics-based simluation software.
- Deliver Application Engineering projects on time and to budget
- Identify potential Application Engineering leads from support enquiries
- Provide model setup, execution and analysis
- Provide customer- training courses
- Ensure timely communication regarding product updates
- Report customer feedback to product management and development teams
- Working with colleagues in technical consulting to collect and coordinate data used on projects
- Assist with technical presentations and product demonstrations
- Support product evaluations by potential customers
- Create example applications to support the commercial team
- Support Application Engineering Manager with proposal input
The ideal candidate should have proven expertise in system simulation packages and experience with mathematical modelling using Modelica language is a definite plus.
In return our client can offer you a permanent position based in Shoreham and offering an annual salary of c. £30,000 to £40,000.
For further information about the roles please contact Kate Stevens or Sarah Gilbert of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
Similar simulation tools: Modelica based tools (Dymola/ Simulation X), Simulink, Python / Matlab, Amesim, Vsim, AVL Cruise/GT Drive
- System-level simulation (SLS)
- physics based system simulation
- system modeling
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job