- Fantastic company, leading specialists in the Petrochemical, Oil & Gas, Food & Beverages and the Marine industries
- Well respected company with over 100 years of providing expert Steam, Compressor & Generator engineering solutions to customers based in the UK & Worldwide
- With a strong customer portfolio worldwide, this company are a key player in the Oil & Gas, Marine and Petrochemical markets
- Working in a team of 6, you will be answering technical enquiries and providing technical support to internal teams as well as customer with relation to Steam Turbines
- Day to day, the applications engineer will be involved in raising of quotations and the tendering process as well as liaising with customers around the globe in the Food & Beverages, Oil & Gas, Offshore, Marine and Renewable Energy sectors
- This role will require the individual to be on top of communications within the office, liaising with Sales, Purchasing & Project Departments.
The Ideal Person:
- You will need to come from a Steam background, ideally with Steam Turbines
- Client will consider individuals who come from a Process or Heat Exchanges background (depending on skill & experience)
- Minimum HNC/HND+ in Mechanical Engineering
- Background in Applications would be essential, although Sales experience would also be considered
Consultant: Bjorn Johnson
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job